PRIVACY SHOP ONLINE
PRIVACY INFORMATION NOTICE
In accordance with Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 as amended (“Privacy Code”) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), Imperial S.p.A. Informs you and all the users and/or visitors of the website www.dixiefashion.com (hereinafter referred to as “Users” and “Website”) on the use of personal data, log files and cookies gathered through the Website.
1. Data Controller, Data Processors and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller for personal data is Dixie Srl (VAT no. 04715250488), headquartered at Via P.Togliatti 9/A-B, 50058 Signa (FI), tel. 0039.055.8790366, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter the “Controller”).
The updated list of Data Processors entrusted may be provided upon request by the data subjects and/or Users.
The addresses of the Data Protection Officer, where appointed (pursuant to article 37 of the GDPR), will be published on the Website.
2. Information collected automatically by the Website - Cookies
a) Information collected automatically
Like all websites, our website uses log files to keep information collected automatically during your visits. IT systems and software procedures for the operation of the Website automatically acquire some information during the use, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
The information collected is the following:
- Internet Protocol address (IP) or domain name of the device used
- Type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the Website
- URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested or the method used when submitting the request to the server
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP)
- Date and time of the visit
- Website page from which the User reached us (referral) and from which it left the website
- Number of clicks, if necessary
- Size of the file received in response
- Numerical code identifying the status of the server’s answer (successful, error, etc.)
- Other parameters related to the operating system and IT environment of your device.
This information is processed automatically and collected only as aggregated data to verify the proper functioning of the Website.
Cookies can be divided into:
- Technical Cookies: they are used to allow navigation of the website or provide a service requested by you. Without these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or may be more complex and/or less secure.
- Profiling Cookies: they are used to track your navigation and create profiles based on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way, advertising messages can be sent to your device based on your preferences, as expressed during your previous session online.
The installation of Technical Cookies does not require your consent. The installation of Profiling Cookies requires your consent: if you do not want your device to receive and store Profiling Cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser. Using the settings of the browser you use to navigate, you can decide whether to delete and/or avoid the installation of cookies on the device used.
Please note that by disabling the use of Profiling Cookies you may not be able to use all functions of this Website.
- GA Audiences, whose Information Notice is available at:
- DoubleClick, whose Information Notice is available at:
- Facebook Custom Audience, whose Information Notice is available at:
- Facebook Connect, whose Information Notice is available at:
- Google Analytics, whose Information Notice is available at:
- Google Tag manager, whose Information Notice is available at:
- Awin, whose Information Notice is available at:
3. What purpose are the personal data you provide using the website processed for?
We need your data to allow you to:
- access and navigate through the Website;
- register to the e-commerce platform;
- shop for products offered by the Controller online through the Website (as a registered user or a guest user).
Your data will be treated for the following purposes:
(i) fulfilling legal obligations;
(ii) technical administration of the Website;
(iii) processing your purchase orders for products offered by the Controller through the Website, either as a registered or guest user, complying with any administrative and accounting requirements (e.g. processing of orders, correspondence, invoicing, warranty, exercise of right of cancellation, etc.) and handling the delivery of orders through the e-commerce platform (e.g. delivery and/or pick up, any requests for information, claims, etc.);
(iv) keeping you up to date, via email, […], on all our promotional and marketing initiatives, even direct marketing, including, but not limited to, information on the latest collections, events and advertising campaigns organised by the Controller, (hereinafter “Marketing”);
(v) Analysing your preferences, habits, interests and consumer choices, including type, frequency, place of purchase, to elaborate statistics, create specific user profiles and carry out predictive activities relating to your future consumption (hereinafter, “Profiling”).
The data will be processed for the purposes mentioned above in compliance with the Privacy Code, the GDPR and all specific regulations in the field, including the provisions of the Italian “Rules of the Privacy Authority on loyalty programmes” of 24 February 2005 and of the Italian “Guidelines on the processing of personal data for online profiling” of 19 March 2015.
In accordance with the Italian “Guidelines on promotional activities and anti-spam actions” of 4 July 2013, we highlight that, if given, your consent to the sending of commercial, promotional and marketing communications through automated systems will extend also to traditional methods of contact.
The data you provide will be processed mainly with computing tools under the authority of the Data Controller by subjects specifically charged with, authorized and instructed to processing data in compliance with article 2-quaterdecies of the Privacy Code and articles 28 and 29 of the GDPR. Please be informed that proper security measures are taken pursuant to articles 5 and 32 of the GDPR to prevent any data loss, unlawful or improper use of data and unauthorised access.
4. Nature of data consent and legal grounds for processing
Please note that for the purposes referred to in items (i), (ii), and (iii) of art. 3 above, the supply of your personal data is necessary since without it you may not enjoy the Website Services provided through the Website, including the service for the shipping, delivery and/or pick up of the Products through the E-commerce platform.
Vice versa, the supply of your personal data is optional and not mandatory for the purposes referred to in items (iv) and (v) of art. 3 above. Failure to supply your data for the purposes just mentioned will prevent us from carrying out Profiling and Marketing activities. To this end, you can decide freely whether to give your consent also for these purposes or not, without this prejudicing your access to the services offered on the Website.
With reference to the purposes referred to in items (i), (ii) and (iii) of art. 3 above, the legal grounds for processing is the performance of the services provided through the Website and requested by you (under article 6(1)(b) of the Privacy Code). For the purposes referred to in items (iv) and (vi) of art. 3 above, the legal ground for processing is your consent, freely given, if such consent was given (under article 6(1)(a) of the Privacy Code).
5. Who can we disclose your data to and under what terms
Your data may be disclosed, within the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and of the GDPR, to the following subjects:
(i) public bodies and/or authorities where required by law or upon their request;
(ii) credit institutions for purposes instrumental to the purchasing of the Products online;
(iii) third-party entities, subjects and companies used by the Controller to carry out any activities connected and/or instrumental to or resulting from the performance of the Website Services – including cloud computing, transport, delivery and/or pick up of the Products through the E-commerce platform;
(iv) external consultants, if not appointed in writing as Data Processors.
6. Your rights
You may exercise your rights under Articles 15 et seq GDPR at any time, in relation to the access, rectification, transformation, blocking, erasure or limitation of the data processing as set out under article 12 of the GDPR.
The complete form for the exercise of your rights is available at the link EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS with the instructions on how to fill it out and send it to the Data Controller.
If we do not reply promptly to your enquiry or if our reply is inadequate, or if you consider that there has been a breach of the Privacy Code and/or of the GDPR, you may contact the Data Protection Authority at the following addresses: www.gpdp.it - www.garanteprivacy.it, e-mail: email@example.com, fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, call centre: (+39) 06.69677.1.
7. Duration of the processing
Subject to the law, personal data will be stored for a fixed period of time, on the basis of criteria relating to the nature of the services provided.
Please note that the data stored for Profiling or Marketing purposes will be stored for a period not exceeding 12 and 24 months from their registration respectively.
8. Security measures
Through the Website, your data is processed in accordance with the applicable law and using proper security measures in compliance with the existing legislation and pursuant to articles 5 and 32 of the GDPR.
In relation to this point, we confirm that proper security measures have been taken to prevent unauthorised access, theft, disclosure, editing or unauthorised destruction of your data.
9. Changes to the Privacy Information Notice
The Controller reserves the right to make any changes to this Privacy Information Notice. In case of any changes, you will be promptly informed when using the Website again.