In accordance with the regulation on the right to withdraw from consumer contracts of 2013 (GB), you have 14 days to request the cancellation of your order. Once the order is cancelled, we will refund you the cost of the purchased articles and the standard shipping. In case the order was sent in more than one package, the 14-day deadline will be calculated starting from the delivery of the last parcel (in accordance with Article 52, subparagraph 2, point (b), sub-point (1), Legislative Decree No 21/2014).
• These 14 calendar days start from the day after you have been delivered your order.
• If you wish to return the entire order and you paid any delivery costs, we will refund you the Standard shipping cost for your country, even if you have chosen one of our rapid delivery options. For example, if you paid 11.99 EUR for an Overnight Delivery, but the cost for a Standard delivery is 3.99 EUR, you will be refunded 3.99 EUR. The extra 8 EUR are not covered by this settlement. If you wish to return only part of your order, delivery costs will not be refunded.
• We need to receive a written cancellation request by you. This means you will need to contact us through one of the several available options to let us know that you wish to cancel your order, in accordance with the Regulation on consumer contracts of 2013. Alternatively, you can fill in the Cancellation Letter and send it to us. You will find all the information on how to deliver it to us on the Cancellation Letter itself.
• If you already received your order, you will have to send back the items you don't want. We will provide you with further information on how to send back the items as soon as you let us know that you wish to cancel the order (or part of it).
• The articles you are returning must not have been worn, must be in their original state and will be inspected upon return.
• We do our best to accept all returned articles. All returned articles must still have their tag attached, but they don't necessarily have to be sent back in their original boxes. It is your responsibility to make sure that the returned items are packaged in such a way that they won't get damaged during transport.
• In the unlikely event of an item returned in unacceptable conditions, we might have to send it back to you and deny you the refund.
• If we do not receive a returned item from a cancelled order, we might have to organise a pickup at your expense.