Pursuant to article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Privacy Code”), to article 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 (the “Privacy Regulation”), and according to the Recommendation n. 2 of 2001 adopted in compliance with article 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, Dixie Srl. informs you and all the users and/or visitors of the website www.dixiefashion.com (hereinafter referred to as “Users” and “Website”), on the use of personal data, log files and cookies gathered through the Website.
- 1. Data Controller, Data Processors and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller for personal data is Dixie Srl. (Tax ID and VAT 04715250488), with registered offices in Via P.Togliatti 9/A-B, 50058 Signa (FI), tel. 0039.055.8790366, e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter the “Controller”).
The updated list of Data Processors entrusted may be provided upon request by the data subjects and/or Users.
- 2. Information collected automatically by the Website - Cookies
a) Information collected automatically
Like all websites, our website uses log files to keep information collected automatically during your visits. IT systems and software procedures for the operation of the Website automatically acquire some information during the use, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
The information collected is the following:
- Internet Protocol address (IP) or domain name of the device used
- Type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the Website
- URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested or the method used when submitting the request to the server
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP)
- Date and time of the visit
- Website page from which the User reached us (referral) and from which it left the website
- Number of clicks, if necessary
- Size of the file received in response
- Numerical code identifying the status of the server’s answer (successful, error, etc.)
- Other parameters related to the operating system and IT environment of your device.
This information is processed automatically and collected only as aggregated data to verify the proper functioning of the Website.
Cookies can be divided into:
- Technical Cookies: they are used to allow navigation of the website or provide a service requested by you. Without these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or may be more complex and/or less secure.
- Profiling Cookies: they are used to track your navigation and create profiles based on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way, advertising messages can be sent to your device based on your preferences, as expressed during your previous session online.
The installation of Technical Cookies does not require your consent. The installation of Profiling Cookies requires your consent: if you do not want your device to receive and store Profiling Cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser. Using the settings of the browser you use to navigate, you can decide whether to delete and/or avoid the installation of cookies on the device used.
Please note that by disabling the use of Profiling Cookies you may not be able to use all functions of this Website.
- GA Audiences, whose Information Notice is available at:
- DoubleClick, whose Information Notice is available at:
- Facebook Custom Audience, whose Information Notice is available at:
- Facebook Connect, whose Information Notice is available at:
- Google Analytics, whose Information Notice is available at:
- Google Tag manager, whose Information Notice is available at:
- Awin, whose Information Notice is available at:
- 3. What purpose are the personal data you provide using the website processed for?
We need your data to allow you, by using the Website, to:
a) Access the website www.dixiefashion.com (hereinafter the “Website”) and use the following services (the “Website Services”):
- Online shopping, using the e-commerce platform service (hereinafter “E-commerce”), that allows you, among other things, to receive the parcels containing the products sold by the Controller (hereinafter the “Products”) delivered at the address you provided;
- News updates, via email, on all our promotional and marketing initiatives, even direct marketing, including, but not limited to, information on the latest collections, events and advertising campaigns organised by the Controller, (hereinafter the “Newsletter”)
Your data will be treated for the following purposes:
(i) Processing your orders of the Products purchased online through the Website, complying with any administrative and accounting requirements (e.g. processing of orders, correspondence, invoicing) and handling the delivery of orders through the E-commerce platform (e.g. delivery and/or pick up, any requests for information, claims, etc.);
(ii) Fulfilling legal obligations;
(iii) Technical administration of the Website;
(iv) Providing you with the Newsletter service (for which the Information Notice is available at the end of this document);
(v) Analysing your preferences, habits, interests and consumer choices, including type, frequency, place of purchase, to elaborate statistics, create specific user profiles and carry out predictive activities relating to your future consumption (hereinafter, “Profiling”);
The data will be processed for the purposes mentioned above in compliance with the Privacy Code, the Privacy Regulation and all specific regulations in the field, including the provisions of the Italian “Rules of the Privacy Authority on loyalty programmes” of 24 February 2005 and of the Italian “Guidelines on the processing of personal data for online profiling” of 19 March 2015.
In accordance with the Italian “Guidelines on promotional activities and anti-spam actions” of 4 July 2013, we highlight that, if given, your consent to the sending of commercial, promotional and marketing communications through automated systems will extend also to traditional methods of contact.
The data you provide will be processed mainly with computing tools under the authority of the Data Controller by subjects specifically charged with, authorized and instructed to processing data in compliance with article 30 of the Privacy Code and articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulation. Please be informed that proper security measures are taken pursuant to articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation to prevent any data loss, unlawful or improper use of data and unauthorised access.
- 4. Mandatory or optional consent to the supply of data, consequences of a refusal and legal grounds for processing
Please note that for the purposes referred to in items (i), (ii), and (iii) of art. 3 above, the supply of your personal data is mandatory since without it you may not enjoy the Website Services provided through the Website, including the service for the shipping, delivery and/or pick up of the Products through the E-commerce platform.
Vice versa, the supply of your personal data is optional and not mandatory for the purposes referred to in items (iv) and (v) of art. 3 above. Failure to supply your data for the purposes just mentioned will prevent us from providing you with the Newsletter and from carrying out Profiling. To this end, you can decide freely whether to give your consent also for these purposes or not, without this prejudicing your access to the Website Services.
Please remember that, in any case and at any time, you may request the erasure of your personal data to the Controller through a simple notice to be sent, without any special formalities, to the addresses referred to in art. 1.
With reference to the purposes referred to in items (i), (ii) and (iii) of art. 3 above, the legal grounds for processing is, indeed, the performance of the services provided through the Website and requested by you (under article 6(1)(b) of the Privacy Regulation and article 24(1)(b) of the Privacy Code). For the purposes referred to in items (iv) and (v) of art. 3 above, the legal ground for processing is your consent, freely given, if such consent was given (under article 6(1)(a) of the Privacy Regulation and article 23 of the Privacy Code).
- 5. Who can we disclose your data to and under what terms
Your data may be disclosed, within the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and of the Privacy Regulation, to the following subjects:
(i) tax authority and/or other public authorities where required by law or upon their request;
(ii) credit institutions for purposes instrumental to the purchasing of the Products online;
(iii) third-party entities, subjects and companies used by the Controller to carry out any activities connected and/or instrumental to or resulting from the performance of the Website Services – including cloud computing, transport, delivery and/or pick up of the Products through the E-commerce platform –, sending the Newsletter and Profiling;
(iv) external consultants (for instance to deal with tax requirements), if not appointed in writing as Data Processors.
- 6. Your rights
Remember that, at any time, you may exercise your rights under article 7 of the Privacy Code and under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Privacy Regulation, by sending written communication to the Controller at the addresses referred to in article 1 above and, as a consequence, obtain:
- Confirmation of the existence of your personal data and indication of their origin, and request verification of their accuracy or their update, correction or integration;
- Access, correction, erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing;
- Erasure, anonymization or block of data processed illegally.
You may also oppose the processing of your data.
With reference to the Newsletter, please note that your right to request the termination of the processing of data through automated contact methods involves traditional methods too. Furthermore, this is without prejudice to your right to exercise this right only partially, namely by requesting for example, to stop sending promotional communications through one or some of the contact methods for which you gave consent.
- 7. Duration of the processing
Subject to the law, personal data will be stored for a fixed period of time, on the basis of criteria relating to the nature of the services provided.
Please note that the data stored for Profiling or marketing purposes (the latter with regard to the Newsletter service) will be stored for a period not exceeding 12 and 24 months from their registration respectively.
- 8. Security measures
Through the Website, your data is processed in accordance with the applicable law and using proper security measures in compliance with the existing legislation and pursuant to articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation.
In relation to this point, we confirm that proper security measures have been taken to prevent unauthorised access, theft, disclosure, editing or unauthorised destruction of your data.
- 9. Changes to the Privacy Information Notice
The Controller reserves the right to make any changes to this Privacy Information Notice. In case of any changes, you will be promptly informed when using the Website again.
INFORMATION NOTICE PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Dixie Srl (Tax ID and VAT no. 04715250488), with registered offices in Via P.Togliatti 9/A-B, 50058 Signa (FI), tel. 0039.055.8790366, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter the “Controller”) pursuant to article 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), processes personal data in its quality as Data Controller (hereinafter the “Controller”) and is required to provide information regarding the use of personal and/or sensitive data or particular categories of data as defined in the legislation mentioned above. To subscribe to the mailing list and receive automatic and free updates via email from the Data Controller, you can use the form in the banner and in the dedicated section or subscribed through the tablet app in our sales points.
The newsletter is sent via email to those who explicitly request it, by filling out the specific form thus giving authorization to this company to process your personal data. Providing your personal data is optional. Refusal to provide such data results in the impossibility to receive the newsletter and any promotional communications for which specific consent is requested.
Please note that the Controller’s Newsletter is managed through the MailUp platform, owned by the company MailUp S.p.A., with registered offices in Viale F. Restelli 1, 20124 Milan (Italy) which guarantees compliance with personal data protection rules, and whose Privacy Information Notice is available here (https://www.mailup.it/informativa-privacy).
Purpose of processing
- The personal data provided by the users will be used to send the Newsletter containing information on the Controller's products and events, without explicit promotional or marketing purposes. Your personal Data will not be disseminated.
- The personal data provided by the users who consent to the voluntary and free use for promotional and marketing purposes, may be used with this intent, by sending promotional material (such as special offers and discounts) from this company. Your data may also be used for customer satisfaction surveys and statistical purposes. Your personal Data will not be disseminated.
Methods of data processing and legal grounds
The data collected is processed with paper and digital tools. Proper and up-to-date security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully or inappropriately, and accessed without authorisation. Your data will be entered in our database, using a “Double Opt-In” management model in compliance with the current legislation. You will receive an email at the address provided in the service subscription form. To confirm your subscription you must reply to the email; if you do not confirm within 30 days, the subscription will not be completed and the newsletter service will not be activated.
Please be aware also that the personal data concerning yourself will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR according to which such data shall be processed lawfully and properly, collected and stored for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, they shall be accurate and, if necessary, up-to-date, relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
The data will not be disseminated and they may be disclosed to
(i) third-party companies in charge of the storage and processing of digital archives on our behalf;
(ii) companies in charge of preparing and sending the Newsletter
Your data may be processed by our data processors and persons in charge of the processing, who will be adequately trained and properly identified.
With reference to the purposes in (1) and (2) above, the legal grounds for processing is (where present) your freely expressed consent (under article 6(1)(a) of the Privacy Regulation and article 23 of the Privacy Code).
Rights of the Data Subject.
At any given time you may exercise your rights with the Data Controller, as established in article 15 et seq. of the GDPR. The indications on how to exercise your rights are laid down in the following paragraphs.
Consequences of failed or partial provision of data.
The provision of your data is optional, therefore failure to provide such data or their partial provision may jeopardize or hinder the performance you requested. Failure to provide consent to marketing actions will result in the impossibility for the Controller to send direct marketing messages, as well as messages for market and customer satisfaction surveys.
Duration of the processing and exercise of the rights.
We hereby inform you that the data provided will be processed for the period necessary to perform the service you requested, or until you request to unsubscribe from the newsletter submitted with an informal email message containing such request sent at the email address email@example.com
The complete form for the exercise of your rights is available at the link EXERCISE OF RIGHTS with the instructions on how to fill it out and send it to the Data Controller.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer, where appointed, will be the subject of a specific Information Notice integrating this document.