In accordance with the regulation on the right to withdraw from consumer contracts of 2013 (GB), you have 14 days to request the cancellation of your order. Once the order is cancelled, we will refund you the cost of the purchased articles. In case the order was sent in more than one package, the 14-day deadline will be calculated starting from the delivery of the last parcel (in accordance with Article 52, subparagraph 2, point (b), sub-point (1), Legislative Decree No 21/2014)
• These 14 calendar days start from the day after you have been delivered your order.
• We must receive a cancellation/return request as specified in the Returns section.
• If you already received your order, you will have to send back the items you don't want.
• The articles you are returning must not have been worn, must be in their original state and will be inspected upon return.
• We do our best to accept all returned articles. All returned articles must still have their tag attached, but they don't necessarily have to be sent back in their original boxes. It is your responsibility to make sure that the returned items are packaged in such a way that they won't get damaged during transport.
• In the unlikely event of an item returned in unacceptable conditions, we might have to send it back to you and deny you the refund.